1. Acceptance of policy as condition of using www.oysterrecovery.org:
2. Collection and use of personal information
We will only collect information from ORP partners and visitors who use the website to enhance our service to them. Information may include but is not limited to the following information:
- The user’s name, address, and email address;
- Tracking information about which pages users access and utilize;
- Information volunteered by the user, such as survey information.
3. Children may not divulge personally identifiable information
No information should be submitted to the website by users under 13 years of age. On this website, ORP does not knowingly collect or use any information from users under 13 years of age.
4. Our use of “cookies.” ORP may place a “cookie” in the browser files of a website user’s computer
5. Sharing information
ORP currently does not share any of its information it gathers through the website. Without limiting the foregoing, ORP will use the information for its own marketing, promotional and membership activities.
At its sole discretion, ORP may change its Policy, with or without prior notice to you. When we do make changes, we will post those changes on the website. Any such change, update or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the website. Please check the Policy from time to time so that you may be aware of any changes.
The website is maintained by Chesapeake Appreciation, Inc., 1805A Virginia Avenue, Annapolis, MD, 21401. If you have questions regarding ORP or this policy, or if you would like your personal information excluded from information shared per No. 5 above, please contact us at 410-990-4970.