Mark your calendars because your favorite oyster lovers’ bash is back and better than ever!
Please join Oyster Recovery Partnership on Saturday, October 8th at the B&O Railroad Museum for a party with a purpose! Set in the heart of Maryland’s historic oyster city, the World is Your Oyster Festival is the best opportunity to slurp to your heart’s content and leave understanding how you will help the Bay’s keystone species thrive.
EAT OYSTERS (& LOCAL SEAFOOD)
• Enjoy a variety of oysters from throughout the Bay. Hear directly from the farmers and watermen who grow and harvest them.
• Learn to “Shuck Like a Pro” with #1 Oyster Chef, Rifko Meier of OystersXO. Plus, get a take-home shucking kit.
• Experience unique beer, wine, and cocktail pairings courtesy of ORP’s top supporting partners.
• Savor delicious fare from Shell Recycling Alliance restaurants
• Celebrate the Bay-friendly businesses who recycle shell and ID the most convenient drop sites near you
• Participate in a live oyster art installation and take the “Shell Recycling Pledge”
SPREAD THE WORD
• Learn how ORP is leading conservation of the native oyster
• Watch – and share – a live demonstration of oysters’ filtration power
• Cheer for pro and amateur shuckers competing in ORP’s first-ever sanctioned and official shucking competition
Early-Bird tickets on sale now — BUY THEM HERE!
Visit the event page to stay up to date on announcements, click attending and share with your friends!